Uclid IT School is committed to providing each student with exceptional service.
We want you to feel comfortable about transacting business with us.
Due to the nature of our business and the accessibility of our products immediately upon purchase, there is a generous 7 days full refund policy, which begins on the date of purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with the product you have paid for, you may contact us at [email protected] within 7 days of the purchase and we will issue you a refund.
While our 7 day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course (more than 10%) has been consumed
- Course materials have been downloaded by a student
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Students who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our policies
Also, Uclid IT School has the right to reschedule any training to a future date in case if minimum required enrollments are not there for a training.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.